Yup, mom and dad attending my 'early' commencement. It took me 9 years of college to be in that 3-strip gown! Dr. Tamio??!! hahaha.. wait till August :-P
A week after graduation....
7 days 6 nites East Coast and Canada Tour.. Here's the route: NYC, Phili, D.C., Niagara US/Canada, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Boston, NYC.
Graduates and the parents:
Christine Tan, Nancy, et moi in front of the White House, D.C.
The city hall of Toronto.. very uniquely designed, indeed..
the beautiful Montreal.. with the tulips
The Canadian Parliament building in Ottawa, the capital city. [I love this T-shirt!] :-)
lost in the crowd? hehe.. posing in the charming old town of Quebec City, a must-go city in East Coast Canada. Est-que tu parle le francaise? ehhee.. everybody speaks french there!!
reunited with my "partners in crime" (Maggie and Richard) in NYC. Miss you guys!
Yeah, as if the trip was not enough.. we flew to San Francisco!! GO WEST...
reunion with a small portion of my BIG family that I call "West Coast cousins and nephews."
Sister Rita and husband Edgar, Brother Hank and wife Judy (the host), and of course my Aunt Doris and uncle Joseph.
awesome picture taken by Hank during my 1st wine tasting in Perrichetti, SF.
Alright... enough about the trip!
Basically, the day after i flew back to Morgantown I moved to a new apartment. Craziness!!! But we survived... :-) Now that I'm back in town, i gotta get back on my feet and get real.. no more trips for me. That's more than enough, in fact rather overwhelming.. hahaa... God's grace is overflowing!
Now is the time to take care of my dissertation and preparing for my final solo recital, so that I can graduate in time. As you can see from the 1st picture, yupppp... that's just an early commencement; I haven't graduated yet!! Gotta work really hard from now on.
Oh yeah.. a sweet occasion happened last Friday (6/15). "SURPRISEEEE!!!" shouted my friends in the dark with the killer rasberry chocolate cake ... hahaa... i'm 27 now! but why do i look like 19? :P
Lord, I thank you for LIFE..
It is YOURS and YOURS alone!

2 comments:
wah ada dua foto yang keren teknik photographynya... sapa yang buatin tuh?? :)
satu bikinan aye, satu hasil karya Hank, my cousin.
Post a Comment